The Ocean - Revisited

I love the ocean. I love it and I try to get to it once a year. So here are a few images of the ocean that I've taken and want to share.


July 2001 - Under the boardwalk. I love the way the water looks here.
This is from November 2002. I love the colour and the way the water looks surrounding the pilings. I went down to Barnegat Light to visit and stay with a couple I'm friends with - I went this year, too. And this was just a lovely image, the seaweed, waving majestically in the water. I find that moving water is completely fascinating.
















The ocean last year in Marblehead, Massachusettes.
Saying it is beautiful is rather banal. It is breathtaking.













This is the ocean in York, Maine. I loved this part of the Atlantic more than any other part, I think. The water was the most amazing deep blue. It was a strikingly rich colour.








This is from our trip to Palm Springs, CA. Obviously this particular day was not spent in Palm Springs, but in Laguna, where the amazing coast of the Pacific Ocean is... well... on the wrong side!













Atlantic City, November 2004. I always take my father to AC for his birthday and this was a magickal photo taken on a very unusually warm day there.


This is taken in Atlantic City as well, but in February of 2003. It is unusual for me to see snow at the ocean. I loved taking this with the snow in the foreground and the sand and ocean there. It is strange!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...