Life is What Happens While You're Busy Making Other Plans - Part I

That seems to be true enough. I wasn't planning on being in bed all day. It is 16:52 and Sunday has -mostly - come and gone. Life gave me a very bad stomach - liquid out of all ends - whilst I had other plans. Fortunately I did not have really serious plans today. However, spending the entire day in bed watching Sex & the City (the entire fourth season) wasn't in there. It's life. Usually I say that life is good. And usually it is - certainly it is a HELL of a lot better than this! Today is one of those life is not so good days. I'm still alive and no one's died and the world is still turning as evidenced in looking at the darkening sky out my window. But it wasn't a good time, either. I spend some "quality" time in the bathroom assisting all that liquid stuff and a moment or two in the kitchen to feed the monsters but that was it - all the rest was in bed. I had some Saltines and some Rice Crispies. Truly invigorating, ha, ha.

Which brings us to the next topic...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...