Joe, Nice Message!

Yes, Joe Autera, you made my blog. But then, working with you was one of the high points in my career.

However, how much do you suck? You left me a message through the anonymous blogger comment thing, so I can't write you back without putting it on a fairly public board! You must have one very safe, totally harmless e-mail address where no one can find you (ha, ha) so I can actually write something that I wouldn't post. Get your mind out of the gutter, that's not what I mean. (Speaking of minds in the gutter, you are somewhere else in this blog, in another posting, but it would be a teensy bit embarrassing if you found that one. Good thing that wasn't it!)

What I mean is, oh, the stories I could tell you! But not on this.

So yes, you made my blog. And you will again, undoubtedly. Still, drop me an actual line, please! I don't know where to find you! (Which reminds me, how'd you find me?! Then again... maybe I don't want to know!)

You can ICQ me if you make sure I know it's you up front, the number is 7577111. Oh... maybe you don't have my e-mail address. (Yes, that just occurred to me...). Tell you what. Rey still works for our old company, right? I will send it to him and you can get it from him! If you want. I'd love that.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...