A Really BIG Hug!

As you can see, I have not been posting much lately. Ma is still in the hospital, so that is really eating up any free time that I might have had. I'm really tired, too. Tired and stressed and not really eating right or getting a lot done... I'm very distracted by this.

Well, one of my coworkers came in to my office this morning and gave me the biggest, most wonderful hug. And I needed it. I love human contact as a general rule and am happy to shake hands or hug people or just be close. But now, more than usual, I need that feeling. I'm distressed and not sleeping well and this thing is just constantly on my mind. But for just a tiny fraction of time, this person made me feel great. Like I mattered. Like it wasn't just me moving through a fog... Well, it was delightful. The best hug ever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...