A Trip to The Dentist - Again

Well, trip #2 of the root canal saga has come to a close.

I don't have the energy to write heaps about it but I was amused and completely aware of what Dr. Feredjian meant when he asked his assistant if there was a lot of "tomato". I said, "Yes. You don't really think I have no idea what you mean?"

He laughed at that. Of course there is a lot of tomato. My gums bleed if you roust out the tooth and then whittle it down to a little teeny nub. In fact, while mine may bleed more, I'm sure ANYONE'S gum under that kind of duress bleeds at least a little! Unbelievable. But I was amused none-the-less. As if I wouldn't know exactly what he was referring to.

It wasn't painful and he numbed the gum anyway, but it's throbbing a bit now and I have admittedly had a long day. But oh, that touch. And then I recieved a wonderful compliment, too! Life is sweet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...