Who Are You?

I LOVE these things:

WHO ARE YOU?

1. FIRST NAME ? Aislínge

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Yesterday, at the end of "Cars" - Joe Ranft died in 2005 (Pixar showed every character he's voiced)

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I love it, although there is always need to improve

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Rosemary [smoked] ham
This is missing a Question #6... that's how I got it!

7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes, definitely!

8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Yes, this is it

9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Too often. Sometimes I need to watch myself

10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? Yes, and my appendix, too.

11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would try reverse bungee jumping

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Cheerios

13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Always

14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, no; personality/psychologically, yes

15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Pastacio - with real pistacios!

16. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes

17. RED OR PINK? Neither, but if I have to pick one - Red

18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can't concentrate/be patient, so I tend to cut people off in conversation

19. BROTHERS OR SISTERS? None

20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Well, the few I would send it to

21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Embarrassingly, a pair of Luis' Big Dogs underwear (they fit like shorts) and white socks (give me a break, I just did yoga!)

22. LAST THING YOU ATE? A bologna and chunky peanut butter sandwich

23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The ringing in my ears

24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Sky blue

25. FAVORITE SMELLS? Nag champa incense

26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE ? A colleague

27. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Terribly!

28. FAVORITE DRINK? Hot Lady Grey decaf tea (with skim milk & sugar)

29. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? The Olympics - the only sports I watch!

30. HAIR COLOR? Grey and dark brown, hidden under brownish red dye

31 . EYE COLOR? reddish-brown (I was cheated!)

32. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I tried it but sticking my finger in my eyes was awful

33. FAVORITE FOOD? Pizza

34. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy ending

35. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? We saw "Cars" (animated - Pixar) in the movies last night

36. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? A very light grey

37. SUMMER OR WINTER? Autumn, but will take summer's long days

38. HUGS OR KISSES? Both... and the other stuff, too

39. FAVORITE DESSERT? Fresh berries in cream... MMMMMMM!

40. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Molly & Daniela

41. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Rich Niclaus

42.WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Men & Women, Forensics for Dummies

43. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Givaudan (a company I worked for in 2005)

44. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST ON TV LAST NIGHT? CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

45. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Almost everything by Coldplay; the lightning detection system; thunder

46. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Absolutely, the Beatles

47. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Inverness, Scotland

48. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Writing, fantasy art, empathy

49. WHEN WERE YOU BORN? 26 January

50. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? The big island of Manhattan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...