FaceBook Groups

I belong to a bunch of them now, this one the newest:

Please Respect Separation of Church and State: "The name says it all. The idea that religion should not affect the running of our country was enshrined in the Constitution by our founding fathers for a very good reason.By turning their back on this precept, those religious activists who insist on imbuing America with religious symbols and ideology are turning their back on the men who created the very country they claim to love."

I also belong to 35 other groups:

The Official NASA Facebook Group
Toi Aussi Envoices tes Vieilles Chaussures a G. W. Bush!
Barak Obama (One Million Strong)
I Wouldn't Have Road Rage if Other People Weren't So Stupid
All I Need is Coldplay
1,000,000 Against Sara Palin
CSI: New York
No, I Don't Care if I Die at 12AM, I Refuse to Pass on Your Chain Letter
When I Was Your Age, Pluto Was a Planet
Emergency Response Personnel of Facebook
OFFICIAL Petition to Keep William Peterson on CSI
Parsippany Volunteer Squad 65
B.G.C. Turf Group
Madeliene L'Engle
U2
Astronomy Lovers
3D Animated Movies
I Actually Read Books Because I Want To
Vulcanology
Boston Legal Addicts
The Place to Be........ Parsippany
Dallas PA Better than Dallas TX
Dear Pennsylvania, Get the F**k Out of the Left Lane, Love, New Jersey
CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
The Rogues
EMS: Busting Ours Saving Yours
PIXAR
The Tom Hanks Appreciation Society
Weird New Jersey
The Penn & Teller: BULLSHIT! Fan Club
When I Was Your Age, There Were Only Four Oceans
Addicted to Dead Like Me
I [heart[ My Acura
Saturn in My Favourite Planet Because of All the Cool Rings
O.R.G.A.S.M. - Organized Resistance Going Against Soccer Moms

I bet that last one fooled you! Not quite what you thought, eh?

And I just became a fan of The Fifth Element, a favourite movie. There is always a new group to join.

It is fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...