Christmas Eve

Some pictures from the Christmas Eve festivities:


My cousin Renee with her Lambie blanket. I got myself a couple of those, too. I love how soft it is and knew she would, too. True to form, she loved it.
This is my Uncle Raoul, Luis and Aunt Amy. Luis is trying to set up the iTouch that Amy got for Christmas. They'll have to hook it up to the laptop or primary computer to really do that, but she seems to like the toy.
Renee with her Lambie. Another successful gift!
Alex with one of many, many books that he got! He did really well with the books and DVDs and such. So did all of us - it is a great family that I am part of in that we all read a lot.

Renee with her father at the dinner table.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...