This is Not the End of Olympic Commentary...

...for me! There may only be one day left, but I'm only up to 2/20 and so I will have more to say about this amazing two-week period! So for those of you who actually can make it through my painstakingly long posts and find any of it interesting... you are in luck!

(Probably no one reads all this, but that is not why I post it. In 2014, I'll remember all of this and re-read it to recall it and compare it to those Olympics! Hey, there is some method to the posting madness.)

Thanks and good night!

Comments

Kittie Howard said…
I read your posts and enjoy them. And, yes, you have a beautiful diary to enjoy later. And lovely critiques for us to enjoy along the way. I totally freaked out during the ice skating...Korea's skater was beyond exquisite.

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...