WI-FI is Awesome!

I'm at my parents' house and I can actually connect to the Internet! That is cool.

I realise WI-FI is common but I had no idea my folks had a LAN, so I didn't know I could connect and blog from here, too. Neat. Not that I usually do much blogging or anything computer-related here, but this was a nice discovery. We checked out "Joy of Garlic" (www.joyofgarglic.com) and discovered the ugly truth about companies committing rape with shipping. They have a 24oz container of garlic spread that is $9.99 and the "shipping" cost was $11.50. Are you serious?! When has the cost of shipping exceeded the cost of product?! It was offensive. So he's going to get some at Whole Foods in Montclair, N.J.

Good thing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...