Crystal Balls Everywhere

That's my big thing right now, and has always been a thing, as I brought home many, many crystal balls from Ren Faire and other shows. Now I get them on e-bay, the most wonderful and evil of sites but what quality!

I just got a lovely clear quartz. In the sun, it sparkles and shines and is stunning... and out of the sun... it sparkles and shines and is stunning. Rainbows, sparkling planes, bits of golden flashes. I find these pieces to be so beautiful. I don't do anything with them. I don't proclaim any special properties about them. I just find it staggering that something this incredible comes out of the earth.

Amazing. If I were to believe in god the way others do, it would be for this. No mere mortal can do this.

Comments

Kittie Howard said…
Oh, I couldn't agree more!
CrystalChick said…
OH I can imagine how beautiful they are! Pictures please! When you are feeling better of course! xo

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...