Saturday Six - Episode #401

Here are a few more follow-up questions to previous questions I’ve asked in some of the earliest editions of the Saturday Six.

I hope you enjoy these, and I invite you to take go back and play any old set you haven’t already played: it’s never too late to play!

Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and keep the conversation going!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. Follow-up to a question from Episode 37: What is your least favorite Christmas dessert? Um... I don't know... I don't usually eat dessert. I'm not into pie, vanilla ice cream, most sweets. If it was pistachio, that would be one thing.

2. Follow-up to a question from Episode 39: Which cartoon that was popular when you were a child could you just not get into? Practically all of them. I loved Warner Brothers, but stayed away from just about everything else. The funny papers were different. I was always a Peanuts fan, and read most of the other funnies.

3. Follow-up to a question from Episode 40: What’s the most embarrassing cell phone ringtone that you’ve heard someone else’s phone play? Someone I ride with had something about being fat, stupid and drunk. I'd never have that. In fact, my cell sounds like a phone. Then again, I've got a stupid phone.

4. Follow-up to a question from Episode 44: When you’re having a bad day or you’re in a bad mood, which song best keeps you in that bad mood or makes it that much worse? Almost any sad song will do it. That says a lot, but I'm strongly affected by music!

5. Follow-up to a question from Episode 48: What was the first time that you remember truly feeling like an adult? Well, this will sound kind of stupid, but the first time I realised I could think stuff instead of saying everything. Kids do that - they just say anything that pops into their heads. The difference between adults and kids are that we can just think about things instead of saying them (well, some of us... I still have to actually monitor what I'm going to say or out it comes!).

6. Follow-up to a question from Episode 52: When someone first walks into a room, what is the first thing you tend to notice about that person? The person's facial expression and (if it is noticeable) his or her body language. Is this person happy to be there or uncomfortable, or whatever. There is a lot to tell about someone right there. After that, I look at the person's eyes, as that really says a lot.

If you have a Reader’s Choice question you’d like to see asked (and answered), send me an email! I’d love to include it in a future edition of the Saturday Six.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...