Feeling Insignificant?

Just go out and look at the starry sky at night! I find that the beauty of the stars and planets always restore my sense of perspective and make me feel right with the world. I guess some people feel the opposite, tiny and insignifigant under the beautiful panipoly of the huge, boundless heavens.

We all have that which gives us the needed breath, the needed space, the time to regenerate the spirit. I find it in many things but nothing as oft-visible as the starry sky, which occurs every nine hours in the winter and sixteen in the summer. It is the best of things to see - unless it is cloudy, like now!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...