Describe Me in One Word

This was in my inbox yesterday:

Describe ME in one word.............just one single word.
Send it to me & ME only.

Then send this message to ALL of your e-friends/family & see how many strange & interesting things they have to say about you. This is really fun & don't get mad at the word they choose for you.

Here's how to PLAY:
1. Hit the reply key & send ME my one word.
2. Them return to this message & forward it to your e-friends/family (including me) & see what people say about you when limited they're limited to just ONE word!

Follow the directions people and don't mess this up............LMAO
I', terrified and curious at the same time, so let's have it. Me - in one word!

Comments

CrystalChick said…
You are making me work toooo hard girlfriend. Sheesh... one word???
This could get a girl in trouble.
hmmm.... uh.... mmmm....well....
OKAY, I've got one:

TRENCHANT

Does that work for you?

When I get it posted on my blog, stop by and describe me!

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...