Returning From Philly

The return trip home was a longer journey, both because we were over tired from walking around all over the place, and because leaving any place (especially a major city) at 1615 is a problem! The congestion in and around Philadelphia was staggering.

Still, with only one ten-minute pitstop, and the first ten minutes of my mother whining incessantly about the usual things, we were underway and got to my house by 1930. That is a long old trip. Still, once my mother stopped complaining and moaning and popped in another movie, it was fine, Ray and I bonding some more on the drive back as the sun played hide-and-seek with the high cirrus clouds that presage bad weather.

At least we can say that - we did indeed have truly perfect weather!

Unfortunately, the gods of technology are displeased with me once again... my laptop battery died completely. I can't even get it working plugged in. My own home unit died sometimes a few months ago. So, until then, there are no photos, and it will be harder for me to blog... this is my husband's computer and he does use it a lot.

So, today's task: Go to work, and purchase one laptop battery.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...