In The Home Stretch!

Tika and Ioan are finishing up the rooms. Tika is painting the last wall in the kitchen area and Ioan has Gustavo - whom he calls "Goosey" - putting up the blinds and pictures and they attempted to put up the shelves but the shelves did not work out as planned. They were made for my office at work and fit perfectly in there but here the walls either are square or they aren't... because one side of the shelf won't touch the wall! It's hard to know where the issue lies - the golf cub building is 70 years older than my house, so I am thinking my office isn't square, but I may be completely wrong!

I need to go in there anyway, and make sure all the pictures are put up properly. And they'll move all the furniture back (which is good, since I moved all of it out of the rooms to begin with!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...