Cool Bumper Stickers

I saw one today that had me laughing out loud:


DON'T STEAL
The government hates competition


I love it! And it is so true. The government pays an outrageous sum of money for a screw driver, raises our taxes by whatever means necessary to pay for it, then doesn't pay the vendor appropriately. How is it that businesses shouldn't operate that way but the government can? It certainly does.


I don't know... if I owned a business and ran it that way, I'd be poor and out on the street. How is it that the government isn't out of business? And it continues to operate this way and seems to hang in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...