Some Nights The Bear Gets You...

Last night the bear got us.

First call was at 1815; at 2155 we finished with our fourth call. Somewhere in between I ordered dinner, but it came while we were out on calls 3 & 4. All I can say is that it was totally madness. We went to Morristown twice, were presented with two different disgusting things in baggies (I cannot image what possesses people to do this...) and then on the fourth call I was the only one who could communicate at all with the patient. How amazing. No one at work calls on me for my Spanish skills! I'm always relying on others for this!

Well, on our crew (and probably most) I have the best Spanish vocabulary. How funny is that?

It was an interesting night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...