Facebook - Still Trying to Get It

I have it but I still have trouble understanding the appeal of it.


I have something like 20 friends. They are all people that I know, but I don't know if they are all friends the way I look at it. Maybe that is just me. I have some close friends, and many acquaintances, but I would not classify so many people as friends. Some are coworkers, some are from the same school (very few) and some are just people I know. But friends... well, that is different.

Still, it is an interesting concept.

I go on it but other than updating a few things and responding to a couple of e-mails, I don't spend much time on it and still don't really see the immediate value of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...