Saturday Six: #364
I am on the verge of hitting the 9,000th comment, and it’s likely that someone playing this week’s set of questions might be the one to post it. How cool is that?
Since yesterday was April Fools’ Day, I thought I’d post some joke-related questions. I hope you weren’t the victim of too many of them, or that if you were, you at least had a good sense of humor about it!
Thanks for playing!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. How many times have you forwarded an email only to discover the information in it was false?
A couple of times. Now I look into them to see if they are real or hoaxes.
2. Did you get any jokes played on you this April Fools’ Day?
Mmmm, yes. Someone told me that he has a degree in astrophysics and I completely believed him. Duh...
3. What’s the worst joke you recall being played on you?
A girl I used to hang out with when we were kids took my slice of pizza, lifted up the cheese and laced it with the hot bits (I'm sure you know what I mean) when she thought I wasn't looking. But something made me look (basic mistrust) and I saw her doing it. I got my drink, told her to get hers and switched the slices. She was so pissed off but that was the last time she tried to pull anything like that. Lesson learned.
4. Take the quiz: Are You Easily Fooled?
You Are Not Easily FooledYou may have been fooled in the past, but you won't get fooled again. You're wise to the ways of the world.
If something seems fishy, you stay far away from it. And if you're not sure, you investigate.
You know how to protect yourself. You know how to cut through the crap and see what someone's truly about.
You may come off as skeptical and doubting, but you've found that your skepticism is often warranted.
5. At your workplace, are you more likely to be the victim of a prank or the instigator?
I did Human Resources for a living. I was the hanging posse and glad of it. I have an incredibly low, low tolerance for practical jokes and think little of those who practice it.
6. On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being the greatest, how would you rate your boss’s sense of humor?
I would rank it very high. He's an amazing person. I have no idea if he is a practical joker - never at work, obviously. But I tend to doubt it. And I would not want to think he is.