That Time is Drawing Closer...!




Oh, yes, it is nearly that time of the year again... when there are Renaissance Festivals opening to the masses! I have been working at the New York Renaissance Festival in Tuxedo, New York, for twenty years. This year is actually year 20. I'm beyond being just a Rennie!

Some fun photos of Renaissance Fairs in ages past:


This is a seriously OLD photo! I know this as I have not been able to fit in it for quite some time (years, really) That is a wonderful bodice and I plan to bring it back into vogue as soon as I can - just need to shed 30 lbs to do it! I can do it, I know I can I know I can!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...