A Concert in Two Days

Once again, equilibrium will be restored to my life and sense of self will recover, and I will have gotten this week's payroll stuff done... And then on Thursdy night, we have our Parsippany Veteren's Park concert. We will be there, Car 65 will be there and Car 69 will be there. I will be there with camera and flavoured water.
I'm not sure who will be playing... Maybe I can find out on the Parsippany Web site... Stil no new date - that was 40s swing that they were suposed to play that Thursday that we were cancelled! I hope they have them back - I love Swing music!

Well, I should be feeling great in two evenings from now! I can't wait to go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...