The Stupider They Are...

...the harder they fall!

Paris Hilton is an idiot. She actually got what she deserved (and not all of it, at that) and she talked about the experience as though she'd been locked up in solitary in a high-security prison. She wasn't hurt, the food wasn't great but so what? Most places don't feed their inmates or army personnel fine cuisine. Somehow it seems like she had a very light prison experience.

Somehow she supposedly got God, is into learning, wants to help people. Why do I not believe her? Maybe she seems incredibly insincere to me. And she is still a professional partier and still as dumb as a week-old box of rocks! I can't imagine that anyone is actually fooled by any of this.

I just find all of this amazing. I can't say that I have never used something to my advantage. That would be lying, and who'd believe it, anyway? I had gotten pulled over two years ago, out of state, and "accidently" gave the cop my blue light permit. Oops. I got off on the speeding ticket and was given a failure to wear a seatbelt ticket - a zero point, $37 offense instead of the four-point, $300+ ticket that doing 84 mph on Route 84 is... I can live with that. I suppose you could sell the idea that I was endangering myself and others by driving that fast (and I won't argue that), but it was me driving otherwise safely and carefully, not tailgaiting, not playing musical lanes, etc. Paris Hilton was pulled over yet again for driving while under the influence of alcohol, something I consider a hanging offense. How on any planet, in any circumstance, is this acceptable?!

So because this wasted person is allowed to seriously endanger other people because she is the daughter of richer-than-God people or because she is famous but if one of us regular people does it, then we are incarcerated, fine up the yin-yang and lose our licenses. I'm okay with people who do such a dangerous thing losing their licenses, getting points, paying hefty fines and being incarcerated! But I'm not okay with anyone getting preferencial treatment for something like that. I don't care who it is. What makes you or anyone think that letting someone off easy for such a thing is acceptable? Or will make them change their ways? The more Paris got away with this, the more likely she was to kill someone and end up really doing time.

Or would she have been given just a slap on the wrist for that, too?

Who knows. I doubt she has really leared anything of value and she certainly has not grown up from this. She went to jail for a very short period of time, and like most famous people, it was not jail that the rest of us would go to. And then to come across as though she were a victim in all this? Oh, come now. Does anyone believe this? Is anyone fooled by this?

She is still an idiot. She will likely always be an idiot. I hope she proves me wrong, but I haven't any faith...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...