Good Stress/Bad Stress

I don't mind telling people when I am stressed out, but that does not always mean that this is a bad thing. There are plenty of stresses that are good stresses. Going out on a call is high-stress, and that is a good kind of stress, the kind that makes you think of what you'll need to do. Being on calls with patients that are challenging is a good stress. It is a matter of what makes you think, act, not just knee-jerk reactions.

Work offers a lot of stress. More so than many jobs. But mostly that is good stress, too. I love learning, I love talking to employees, I love getting problems that I can sink my teeth into. Some of the work stresses are not good, like when I made that error on the figures for one of the H-2B visa programs. That was not good stress. But mostly, I find that the stress I have is the kind that invigorates me and makes me feel good, strong!

Hence, good stress/bad stress!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...