Total, Screaming Frustration!

Every time I try to login to Blogger, my laptop goes completely crazy! It opens a million window, redirects without success and puts me through all sorts of torture to get to my dashboard. It is becoming too annoying to log on.

I did log in at work a couple of days ago to post something about astronomy and it worked just fine. It has to be with my laptop. I wonder if it is something I unwittingly downloaded or if Facebook did something or what. I can't honestly tell you how I managed to log in this time. But any attempt to get something through to Blogger has been unsuccessful as well. It is very annoying.

Hopefully I can get this working soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...