Stranger Blogger Behaviour

Lately, when I try to log in to Blogger, weird things happen. When I first did it on Saturday, the Internet Explorer program went nuts and opened a million windows without end. Now it opens a couple of windows. Earlier tonight I could not log in at all. This time I went into Internet Explorer Tools and cleared out all the cookies, temp files and anything else after deleting the Blogger link under Favourites and I was logged in!

I wonder what that is all about.

Subsequently, instead of having six or seven postings by now, I've only the one that I managed to squeeze in last night. And it seems that whenever I am feeling loquacious this is when I am least likely to get on the site - for whatever reason - and post to my blog.

Go figure.

I have some catching up to do at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...