Ebay 100 Turquoise Star!

Check this out:


Isn't that neat!

I was waiting for this, since I'd bid on and and won a lot of candles and other items and had for the last two weeks, been hovering in the mid-90s. Of course, now I won't see a new star until I have done 500 transactions... and since I am only a buyer, there is no reaching that point for quite some time.

So from 27 September, when I first logged into ebay until 27 March (I reached 100 yesterday or maybe the day before), I have purchased items from over 100 people. When you buy ten items from a seller, you received ten different feedback blurbs, but only one credit. That means I've probably purchased around 150 items.

First it was Old Farmer's Almanacs... then in October I discovered bank notes. Through the holidays I was a huge purchaser of bank notes. Then in February I became an inordinate shopper of candles - the fragrances that are no longer made! I also found a few jigsaw puzzles that I had to have. And now, Smurfs (don't ask - that is a whole 'nother posting!). Who knows what the next category will be!

And now, time to go to work!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...