So I think I’ll take him to PetSmart at some point and get him a toy. (No, he’s not spoiled at all! Really.)
But that topic got me thinking about this week’s set of questions, so here goes! Thanks for playing!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
1. What do you enjoy most about the summer? The long days and the night sky are my favourite summer things. The days stretch out to roughly 15 hours of daylight and the night sky is loaded with constellations and planets and a couple of good meteor showers.
2. If you could spend a two-week summer vacation anywhere, what location would you choose? Oh, that is a tough one. I would go to several locations: Maine, Massachusetts, Cape May (New Jersey), Maryland and Pennsylvania.
3. Take the quiz: What is Your Summer Sense?
I don't know what that means, so let's find out...
- For you, the first sign of summer is:
- (it was a toss-up between this and the book)
Their answer: Your Summer Sense is Sight
Your eyes love the bustling scenes of summer. You could spend hours at a crowded beach people watching. You are equally moved by the sights of nature. You can be endlessly entertained on a quiet hike.
My answer: All too true. I take a lot of pictures and I love to hike, see the ocean, go anywhere!
4. Where’s the best place near you to take a summer drive? There are a lot of great places to go, from the New Jersey shore (no, not Seaside Heights, home to the classless morons on the telly show), the various state parks, upstate New York, Northeastern Pennsylvania.
5. What kind of music would you most likely be listening to if you could take a nice, long relaxing summer drive in a convertible? The music on my iPod - Rammstein, U2, Rush, Coldplay, etc.
6. After spending the day out in the summer sun, what’s your favorite hot weather treat? Soft chocolate ice cream on a cone (not the dark cones, the other one) with rainbow jimmies.