Sunday Seven #290
The world, clearly, did not end on Saturday as had been predicted. Most of us knew that this would be the case without having to wake up on Sunday morning to confirm it.
But let’s say that you knew — beyond any doubt — that your last day of life was just one week away.
Could you pick seven things you’d most want to do during those final seven days?
That’s the challenge for this week! Thanks for playing!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here is this week’s “Sunday Seven” question. Either answer in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog (with a link here), and then comment here with a link back to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
Oooohhh, a bucket list! Seven days makes it harder, though. Had I months, like Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, it would look complete different.
1. Liquidate all assets
2. Fly to Ireland, drive to the Black mountains.
3. Drink hot tea at the local pub every night.
4. Swing dance with the others.
5. Visit the royal family just because I have never met royalty before.
6. Have the Bean come to the pub.
7. Watch the sunrise one last time over the Irish Sea.