Saturday Six #372

I hope you’re all ready for a nice Memorial Day weekend! I’m sure there will be plenty of people who’ll be spending their Monday off at the lake or by the pool having a few beers and barbecue.

Those few beers are the subject of this week’s set of questions.

Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!

Here are this week’s “Saturday Six” questions. Either answer the questions in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog… But don’t forget to leave a link to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!

1. Do you prefer red wine or white wine? I don't drink wine. I don't like either colour or any kind of wine. It's not my kind of drink.

2. Do you prefer a mixed drink or beer? I should have been less specific - I don't really drink alcohol. I never liked it, it's bitter and I don't care for bitter-tasting... anything. So I would really like a lemonade, no sugar added. Now, as an EMT, I see too many drunks. I had one last night. I had another today. Not nice people... I don't see the fun in it.

3. Take the quiz: What’s Your Favorite Celebration Drink?

Well, let's try it...

  1. What sort of bars do you like to drink at?
    • (I was hoping one answer would be "none" but no...)
  2. If you threw a party, what would the theme be?
  3. If your friend has good news, how do you celebrate?
  4. What are you most likely to toast to?
  5. When the party's rockin', how many drinks do you usually throw back?
    • (Again I was hoping for "none")

The answer:

You Should Celebrate with Beer

You are nurturing and supportive. You are the biggest cheerleader in your friends lives. You are a truly loving person. You are affectionate and warm-hearted.

You are appreciative of all of the good things in your life. You count your blessings. You are unselfish, humble, and altruistic. You get great joy from putting others first.

My answer: Eeeeeiiiuuwww, beer?! No. Hot decaf Lady Grey tea with skim milk and Splenda!

4. What’s the last alcoholic drink you consumed? Hmmm. It would be a fuzzy navel but with just orange juice and peach snaps. No vodka for me, thank you! When would have been a party on 4 December. Once in a great while I have alcohol to make me feel warm in a cold room.

5. Do you generally drink more often at home or away from home? I don't.

6. How do you tell if you’ve had too much to drink when it’s time to drive home? (Assume, in this case, you didn’t go somewhere with a designated driver.) You will never have to worry about that with me. The only driver is one who hasn't had anything to drink.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...