Sunday Seven #291
In the meantime, could you name seven of your favorite holidays? It’s a simple enough question, depending on how many holidays you actually celebrate. But just to make it interesting, I’m going to eliminate what are likely the two most popular answers!
That’s the challenge for this week! Thanks for playing!
- Be sure to check back this week and click on the links of bloggers who play along in the comments below! It’s a great way to find blogs you may not have visited and to keep the conversation going!
Here is this week’s “Sunday Seven” question. Either answer in a comment here, or put the answers in an entry on your blog (with a link here), and then comment here with a link back to your blog so that everyone else can visit! Permission is not granted to copy the questions to message boards for the purpose of having members answer and play along there. Enjoy!
THIS WEEK’S QUESTION:
2. Beltaine (Wiccan fertility holiday - fertility as in the time when animal husbandry pays off, before you get carried away)
3. Ganesha-Chaturthi (Ganesha Utsava) - festival of Ganesh
4. Martin Luther King Day - the man was incredible
5. National EMS week - Well, hey! We need our week, too.
6. Independence Day (United States) - freedom is important and I love the fireworks
7. Australia Day - it is their Independence Day and my birthday! (The Australians just don't know they are celebrating my birthday.)