Too Much Blogging?

There is no such thing.

On the other hand, there is getting too relaxed with it, so I have undertaken the rather onerous task of going through it and sort of giving it a cleansing. It needed it and apparently there are enough readers (who'd've thought?) that I need to be... more circumspect. I'm OK with that and this is the right thing to do.

So I have weeded through what little I posted in 2005 and all of 2006 - no easy task. That is well over 300 postings! But I went through all that and got it looking nice and tidy. I have 2007 to look over and check them. It was satisfying to do this and I guess I can get it done fairly quickly. Not super-quickly, but fairly quickly.

I can have this all done by Wednesday night. If not by then, by Thursday. Not bad!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...