Awake at 07:19

I guess I should map out my day, since I'd like to do the Duck Tour first, soak up as much as I can from that, plus see many great parts of Boston. I did enjoy the duck tours the first time I did it - they imparted to us so many interesting factoids, such as in Boston alone (in 2005) there were over 200 Starbucks and over 200 Dunkin' Donuts, almost all of them in really close proximity (not really 200, but you get the idea). A little scary.

I guess this qualifies as sleeping in late. For me, by definition, it does. I rarely get up this late. Funny what late means to different people. All programmers appear to have the same setting - wake up at noon, program and play all day, until bleary-eyed, they see it is 05:00 - time for bed.

It seems most people I know, from the squad and other walks of life are as much diurnal as the majority of this group. Up at nine if they REALLY need to be up then, but still feeling energetic at midnight, which is now 2.5 hours after my bedtime instead of four hours, but still too late. So I guess two completely different groups can be very similar.

Back to today's special brand of fun...

I should throw on human clothes and partake of the free breakfast. They do have it and at least I can get my day started that way, I'm sure I will see some children (shiver) but how many will be in the Duck Tour (cringe) or Faneuil Hall? The Science Center does sound interesting, but I've just got today to do it all!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...