The END is Near...

Yes, I'm up too late. And I'm shakey, so I'm bolting some food down so I can be unshakey enough to get in the shower...

In the month of April, I have posted 25 separate posts. Of those 25, eight of them are articles. So the question before me is this: can I put up a minimum of 5 original posts for the rest of April? Or can I pull the rabbit out of my hat and put up 13 original posts so that the eight articles are just interesting extras and truly on average I will have posted 1 posting a day?

I like the latter myself.

Rules: no posts about work; no posts that are less than a goodly length paragraph. I have a post from Boston that was a little short... but maybe I can (or already have and forgotten) beef it up a bit; no posts comprised solely of images - the images must fit with enough text that they are not touching.

If you, my crazy and dedicated readers feel there should be more rules or something I have not covered yet, you can e-mail me at emt.wench@yahoo.com. Thanks!

This will run from when I get home tonight until midnight. It will resume from the time I get home on Friday until I can't stay awake anymore or midnight, which makes it 1 May, so the post-craze has to end. Anything created after midnight will be a May post.

(I may be able to ace May as well. I have one rotational 24-shift weekend (the second weekend in May) and won't be sleeping for a large portion of it. But as much as those weekend rotations can bite, there are usually some pockets of time that allow for major writing. So... may this blogger win and show to herself that she can in fact finish what she starts!

The shaking has finally reached a manageable range, so off to the shower I go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...