Luck is on [Not] My Side!

My car has been leaking something slowly - for about four weeks - but I didn't know it until Thursday night, when I pulled the car out of the garage to get the garbage out. How would I know? I put my car in the same place every night, never think about it. Of course when I told Ray about it yesterday on my home, he said, "Oh, yeah, I meant to mention that."

Say what?

I took my car to Tony around noon today and the mechanic looked at it and said it was a leak from the oil and they hadn't tightened it enough when I brought it in for my last oil change. The time line - and the placement - is correct. I was so relieved! Yahoo! My money doesn't have to go to a huge ugly car invoice four days before I go on my mini-vacation!

Wrong...

Ray just called me and said there is a puddle (well, a wet spot) where I was parked today in the driveway. Awwwwweeesome. I guess I still have a leak. CRUD!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...