So Much To Say, So Little Time...

...before I go to bed.

What were you thinking?

Celebrity Apprentice aired last night. I have to say the end was satisfying (no one was fired) but I really had to say that I've reached the conclusion that two hours is too long. It could be pared to an hour and a half and be fine. I know there is a lot to show, but some of it is minutia and too much at that.

Also, after how many seasons of both The Apprentice and Celebrity Apprentice, is the mystery there? True, the winner - or the departed - is the unknown, but the behaviour in the end is always the same. Usually there is one good person who is really great throughout and then the rest are howling, bloodthirsty mobsters. The last time - no, the season before - there was Trace Atkins, a sweetheart of a man, who lost to some schmuck who would sell his family to win. I can't remember the schmuck's name and he is not worth the space in mine or anyone else's brain, but Trace was a great guy and should have won. Sometimes selling your soul to get the job done is just that... selling your soul.

The weather today and yesterday was rainy and cold. I hate to say it, but temperature-wise, it has been the same all week... but there is a difference between a gorgeous sunny day at 55F and a rainy dark day at 55F. Oh, the irony.

I think it will get better tomorrow. We shall see.

In the meantime, it really is time for me to pack it in and go to bed. Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...