This Week's Celebrity Apprentice

Wow.

When these people fight, they don't kid around. I should really say "when these women" fight. The men were all working together really well, but the women did nothing but bicker. Pick, pick, pick. Every conversation started out well but deteriorated quickly. Holly Robinson Peete is pushy, pushy, pushy and even suggested that Donald Trump is favouring Sharon Osbourne by not giving her the axe for being sick. I really don't care for this woman.

Now, personal feelings aside, let's look at this carefully. I have a sneaking suspicion that Cyndi and Bret were brought in as the extreme ADD, bouncing off the walls people and then Curtis and Sharon for the sharp, hard-driving focus. But Holly and Bill and a lot of the various contenders really have no idea how to deal with other personalities. I'm one of those ADD, gets excited fast and cuts off everyone. Snap your fingers and tell me to focus! If someone tells me I'm doing it, I'll make a better effort to stop yakking and listen. But when I get excited - good or bad - I drive everyone crazy! So does Cyndi.

You could say she'd benefit from Concerta (and there is no doubt she would) but at this point the show is nearly over and either they've all killed each other or they've all gone their separate directions. There had been the usual 14 contestants; now, they have been whittled down eight people - Bret Michaels, Curtis Stone are now down Bill Goldberg, who turned out at the end to be a better team player than when he began. For the women, who amazingly won, that leaves them with five contestants: Cyndi Lauper, Holly Robinson Peete, Maria Kanellis, Sharon Osbourne and Summer Sanders.

Next week they are putting Holly and Sharon with the two remaining guys which will leave Cyndi alone with Maria. Summer seems to be alright. But as you get to the end, it is easy to see the cutthroat demon in everyone.

I wonder what they've learned - I'm learning a helluva a lot because my personality is very much like Bret's and Cyndi's. One difference - if Trump asked me the questions that made them so uncomfortable, I'd have no trouble giving my view.

I'm sure next week will be even better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...