Manual Checks Made Easy!

I stuck in a blank piece of paper with some colour, entered three minutes worth of information if that, went to the print section, clicked on a couple of things and the most beautiful thing happened! This gorgeous, looks-like-the-real thing check appeared! It was magic!

I loved it. I love it.

I used to have to get out the payroll books, look up the person, try to figure out the nonmatching line items (Social Security on the Ceridian-provided blank checks did not match the payroll register terms or the order of the regular system-cut checks. Who does this?), then handwrite the manual check. I hate - absolutely hate - having to use a typewriter and since I have super-neat and legible handwriting I've handwritten checks. Then I had to have the super-math person double check my math and the figures, and then either have him stamp the check or try to get it signed by the one and only signatuer. What fun.

Now I know that in five or ten minutes maximum (depending on the general system usage) I can pop out a manual check just like that! HOW MUCH DO I LOVE THAT?!

And the good news just keeps coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...