So Far, So Good [Friday]

Yeeeeaahhh, this is not one of my holidays... it is, however, my riding shift and since I don't have to work on Good Friday (yay - one of the few holidays that falls on a Friday and not on Monday), I ride the full 12-shift. And unlike the 2oo8 Holy Thursday/Good Friday riding experience (three drunks) this has been unbelievably quiet. That may be taboo to say since the shift has two and a quarter hours to go, but we and 65 haven't gotten so much as static.

We like that. While I enjoy the thrill of calls, I don't like drunks at all. And who KNEW that the night before Good Friday was a heavy drinking night? Either way, this is better.

Naturally I'm awake. I can't sleep well wen I'm on call. Welcome to my world...

It's now 0404; still not a peep. Like I said... so far, so good!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...