And Just Like That, It's Over

I was up all night, and finally fell into a very uncomfortable sleep around 0500. I slept on and off and then around noon I woke up and felt completely normal. I mean, COMPLETELY normal. As if nothing had happened. It was the freakiest thing. I couldn't believe it.

I took it easy the rest of the day (all three hours) to see if it was really okay... I just three days of sheer hell and suddenly *poof*, I'm fine? Would you believe it? I certainly don't. I still don't, but I feel fine! I'm both relieved and scared shitless.

I think we all get the "relieved" part. That makes perfect sense, no worries, no problems. The scared part is wondering if this is the normal progression of the disease. Will I have to go through this periodically? Will this become normal for me? I certainly hope not. As much as I shrug off the muscular dystrophy, this was a devastating reminder of just how debilitating an ailment this can be.

I would prefer not to be reminded - ever again.

At least I feel normal now. I just hope it lasts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...