I THINK This is Good...

..but I'm a little rusty on my Asian-based languages, ha, ha.

I went onto ebay, where I'm awaiting the end of a bid, and decided to take a look at my listed feedback. I had been listed as 181 and now today I'm up to 184. So why not see what glowing feedback I was listed.

Ah, ha... one of the vendors, in Hong Kong, left this message on the feedback line: 谢谢你!欢迎你下次光临。好运气!

I have no idea what that means. There's a little green plus sign next to it, indicating a positive response to me as a buyer, but they might have said I'm a one-eyed buying wonder who overpaid for the product, which I couldn't hold that against them. What do I know? I didn't pay that much, certain not anything unreasonable, but they are the ones laughing to the bank, not me. Still, I imagine I'll be happy with the product, when it finally arrives.

But I am still mildly curious as to what the above hieroglypics mean. It certainly looks pretty!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...