Blazing Minds Saturday Six - Photography

It’s that time again for this weeks Saturday six and this weeks theme is photography, so without further a do let’s get on with it:

Do you use a Digital or Film camera? I used to use film, but digital is just so much more cost-efficient. I spent tons of money on film and then having it developed. I take images of everything, so one five-day trip to California resulted in 22 roles of 36-photos each of film. Even taking it to Costco still cost a mint, especially since I got doubles to send to penfriends. Now with the digital age, I have only to get batteries and carry the memory card.
Do you print the photos yourself or get them printed for you? I had to get them printed for me when I used film. Now I can print my own, although it is rare that I do.

Do you upload your photos to sites such as fickr or photobucket? No, I use my Blog or post them on Facebook.
Do you photo anything and everything or does your camera only come out on special occasions such as birthdays etc.? I take images of anything all the time. If a driver is really stupid and I can do it, I will take a picture of the license plate and post it with a scathing post on their horrendous driving skills.
When was the last time you upgraded to a new camera? Luis bought me my last five or so cameras. The one I have now is two and a quarter years old. It's an excellent camera.
If you could have any camera on the market which one would you choose and why? I don't know. I'm perfectly content to have mine.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi, many thanks for taking part and posting the Blazing Minds Saturday Six ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...