Patrick's Place Satruday Six #254

What a ridiculous work week this has been! I don’t recall the last time I was so happy the weekend had finally arrived. And, of course, it wouldn’t be the weekend without another set of six questions!
Enjoy!
1. When you write a note to a friend, do you tend to write in cursive or manuscript? Either. I have very neat, legible handwriting, so either form works. I suppose it is more toward manuscript, but has elements of both.

2. Think back to grade school when you learned how to write: which manuscript letter gave you the most trouble? I don't remember... that was over 30 years ago! Maybe Q?
3. Did you find cursive easier than manuscript? I enjoy writing. So both are equally easy for me. I prefer handwriting to typing.

4. How do you type on a computer: the four-fonger “professional” method, the “hunt and peck” method, or something in between? Something in between. It is rare that I use my pinkies for typing. I'm a much better typist than hunting and pecking, but by no means a good typist as a rule. I can't type and look at something else. I look at the screen and the keyboard. I think I can type around 35 - 45 words a minute... I have excellent spelling but since I can't touch type, I use the backspace key too much. I correct as I go...

5. Take the quiz: What Keyboard Key Are You?
1. When you're at work, you tend to:
X Do many tasks at once
Avoid doing things the traditional way
Tell people what to do
Figure out what needs to be done, and do it as fast as possible
Keep to yourself
Dream about quitting
2. How would you describe your spelling and grammar?
So what if they're not perfect? People understand what you're talking about.
Pretty good, but sometimes you don't pay attention when you're writing quickly.
X You know how to spell words people haven't ever heard of before.
They're great. If in doubt, you look something up.
You occasionally make a mistake.
They're perfect. And you can't stand other people's errors.

3. If you were a writer, you would write:
Serious magazine pieces
Experimental short stories
Prize winning science fiction
X Tell all memoirs
Minimalist poetry
Travelogues

4. Which of these fonts you you like the most?
Comic Sans
Arial
Helvetica
Courier
X Times New Roman
A calligraphy

5. Which of these overused phrases makes you cringe the most?
X "Your call is important to us..."
"I could care less"
"Anyhoo"
"My bad"
"Think outside the box"
"It's not rocket science"

You Are "enter"
Some people might try to say you're impulsive and rash. You like to consider yourself decisive and committed instead. You don't have a lot of trouble making very final decisions. You trust your instincts, and you don't waver. You just go for it!

6. As a general rule, how often do you use the key mentioned in the answer to the previous question? All the time! It's hard to start a new paragraph or input information without hitting the Enter key!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

The Longairc-Green Family