Another Month Gone By!

Where did February go? Cough and you miss it!

Twenty-eight days is a good-sized chunk of time. It goes zooming by like a week even though in truth you had four weeks exactly in which to get things done. And it is not as though I got nothing done. Not so! I ran four payrolls. I ran a multitude of reports, did voluminous research, did more organising, got more bits and pieces of my life straightened out and somewhere in the midst of this, luck turned around and smiled with all her might upon me. (More on that later.)

But time is a fleeting thing and so I live each day as though it were my last. How do I know it won't be? I have no idea. I'm planning to live a goodly long time, but there might be a Number 7 bus with my name on it (oh, what irony that would be) or maybe I'll be run down by an ambulance - talk about something you love out to get you! Or stabbed by a pen, cut by paper, electrocuted by my PC or one of my MP3 players! Who knows?

Do I remember this month? Sure I do! I have a lot of pictures of February to tide me over. March, though, will see many more photos. The weather will begin to turn and spring means photos. New life, new buds, longer days, warmer weather - things one wants to capture on film (or in this case, megapixels!). Soon the trees will be growing their leaves again. Flowers will bloom with a riot of colour and there will I be, camera in hand!

So goodbye, February... hello, March!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...