Another Survey - 2006 Getting to Know You...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 0510

2. Diamonds or pearls? Garnets – I refuse to own any jewelry I have to insure

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Ummm. Not sure, it’s been that long. Maybe Harry Potter? The last one. Money wasted…

4. Favorite T.V. Show? C.S.I. (the Las Vegas one)

5. What did you have for breakfast? Hot tea and Triskets

6. What is your middle name? I don’t have one. When I changed my name I dropped it.

7. Favorite cuisine(s)? Tex-Mex (the kind IN Texas), Japanese

8. What foods do you dislike? Anything that looks disgusting… like cottage cheese – eeeeiiiiiuuuuu!

9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Chex Mix Hot (I can’t get it in Joisey!)

10. What is your favorite CD? Goodness, I have a thousand favourites. Right now, Coldplay’s “X&Y”.

11. What kind of car do you drive? My baby – a 2001 silver Acura CL Type S

12. Favorite sandwich? PB&J Or a wrap with ham and honey mustard with a zing…

13. What characteristic(s) do you despise? People who cannot admit when they are wrong or have made a mistake.

14. Favorite item of clothing? EMT pants/Wench garb (for the NYRF)

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Iceland or Alaska

16. What color is your bathroom? My bathrooms are circa 1968. One is a mishmash of blues and greens the other is tan and brown. Awful. We’ll be renovating our bathrooms this year.

17. Favorite brand(s) of clothing? Huh? None. I don’t buy name brands. I just want to see that it looks nice and magically make me look fifty pounds slimmer!

18. To where would you retire? Palm Springs, California – no argument – no more humidity for me!

19. What was your most memorable birthday? They all are – good, bad or indifferent

20. Favorite sport(s) to watch? The ONLY sports I will ever deign to watch are certain events in the Olympics.

21. Furthest place you are sending this? Czech Republic

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Um, most people. And I never make that a condition. I HATE chain mail (but I love surveys – go figure)

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Either the Bean in England or Daniela in the Czech Republic. Few others will. It may get a response on my blog.

24. Favorite DVD/movie(s)? Shakespeare in Love, Finding Nemo, The Full Monty, Hopscotch

25. When is your birthday? 26 January 1968

26. When is your anniversary (if you have one)? 22 March 1990

27. Are you a morning person or a night person? Oddly enough, I’m a daylight person. More useful in the summer, obviously!

28. What is your shoe size? 8 – the size that always runs out first.

29. Pets: Ariel and Chelsea, two American shorthair cats

30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I’m never going to have kids! That’s always exciting and wonderful!

31. What did you want to be when you were little? Astronomer. You wouldn’t believe the math I’d’ve had to take!

32. How are you today? A little tired but my usual weird happy self!

33. What is your favorite candy? Changes… Skittles, Smarties, Starburst

34. What is/are your favorite flower? Hmmm. Hyacinth

35. What is a date on the calendar you are looking forward to? Today. Every day above ground is a good one. I’m not one to live in the future.

36. Where is the furthest you have ever been from home? To the east, the British Isles. To the west, Laguna Beach, California. South, Texas and North, Montreal.

37. A small thing you really enjoy? Writing letters to my wonderful pen friends all over the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...