Another Theory for Noah's Crazy Ark

Well, this was by far the most interesting thing I learned today and incredibly worthy of a post. Not to mention research - I have not heard or read about this ever and I'm completely fascinated!

A few days ago, I looked at a few other blogs by hitting the NEXT BLOG button on the Blogger Web site and came across an excellently written blog: http://halvom.blogspot.com/. This site is absolutely worth getting a hot cuppa and sitting down for a read. This person writes very similarly to me and I enjoy the posts thoroughly. I had to let the author know, so I left a comment... and for once, got a response! Delightful!

Well, after writing my post on Science, Cogitatum left me this tidbit of new and fascinating knowledge:

"For the Noah part: There is another theory: A few thousand years ago, the Black Sea was not connected with the Mediterranean. And the water level in the Black Sea was significantly lower than it was in the Mediterranean. When one day the landbridge dividing these two bodies of water broke (Now the Bosporus strait. Divides Istanbul in two), the water level in the black sea rose some 150+ meters within a few months... There's a flood to remember...:D"

Welcome and thank you! Thank you does not seem like enough, but there it is, it's all I have at this moment! Please feel free to cogitate and write about anything you read here! Who knows, this may be the start of a delightful friendship!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...