This Blog Needs Some Colour

19 February. Me and my wonderful acquaintances (two of them pictures, one taking it) - Julien, myself, and Yves. I invited them over to meet my parents and see how we live. They live onsite at their work, so they are not seeing how it is to live here. My parents adore them and they seemed to have had a good time!
12 February. My birthday gift from my parents. I have yet to sharpen them, let alone to put pencil to paper and try them out. One hundred twenty-five gorgeous colours and all stored in this stunning dark cherry wood box!
24 January. Marin, the third acquaintance, sharing his Christmas with me. In turn, I shared my birthday with him.
13 February. An amazing ice/snow overhang that developed from the high winds. The icicles are all bent in, facing the window. It was impressive! Usually this side of the house is bare, but not this time!
22 January. I'm on the ladder removing my parents' Christmas decorations. My father has been rather lame lately, so I am doing the climbing and harder physical labour at their house.
28 January. Me napping with Matthew (also napping) on top of me. We were both quite tired!
Nothing like a few photos to add some colour to the blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...