Another Fun Night...

We have a newbie on the squad, one who has First Responder credentials and has done some riding (I think) before - well. alright! We need more members quite badly and I would welcome anyone to our team at this point. He's a nice kid (he's young) and he had a lot to share with us and seems to have been in ambulances before - more as a patient than as an EMT/First Responder, but he has been in them. Bob showed him how to board and collar me if I was a patient at an accident or fall scene. We had a good time showing him the rig and going through rig check with him. It was a good night. Well, what we have had of it.
In fact, Bob and I headed home around 2015 and maybe two minutes after I'd been in the house we were blown out for a call - typical. So I ran right over and called out our new guy's name and started up the ambulance. Bob pulled in right as I was pulling the rig out of the bay, and shortly after Rob showed up (yes, unfortunately he's on until 2100). We raced down to Baldwin Oaks (oh, no) and there was our pateint, feeling ill. How long have been feeling ill, ma'am?

Oh, three or four days now...

Welcome to EMS!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...