OktoberBlog!

I love October! My favourite month, finally, has arrived! It blew in just now, while I was downloading music and ripping CDs and generally drowsing and marking music as best as I could all at the same time. I looked up and realised that September 2006 has passed and now, wondefully, it is now October. The best time of the year!

I need to change all the calendars and then I shall return.

OK. This month is going to be jam-packed with stuff... Every weekend has at least one booked day. This weekend will be Luis being home and helping Ray close the pool. Next weekend I am on call on Saturday night and then we shall see what Saturday brings, so that I can figure out if Sunday will be a day to do anything - or just recover from the night before. After that I will be in the wilds of New Hampshire, at the Pumpkin Festival. And the weekend following will be our annual trip to Atlantic City with Ray to play craps and see the ocean (which I have not seen at all this year!). That will be 28 October and three days later we will have Samhain and then be into November. Sigh! It will be over too soon!

So each day I will be sure to post something. It may not be much, but every single day in October there will be something to say.

I did get my haircut and it looks better. It is not quite what I have been looking at in the book but then, it never really is, so I don't worry too much. It will grow back anyway!

On to bed now. It's October and I stayed up just to see it roll in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...