A Day With Luis

Luis took today off, thinking that I wanted him to for a trip to Pennsylvania... I had told him that the trip to Pennsylvania was off until some time in November, and I guess I thought he would cancel the request. Instead, he kept it in and took yesterday off.

Surprising.

We spent the morning looking for his missing wallet until he suddenly remembered for sure that he left it at my parents' house. We went there and retrieved it, then went to Rockaway Mall to get my candles that finally came in and then to the bookstore, where I promptly and easily blew $125.00 on books! Well, books are like that - they are worth it all. So while yes, I can easily spend $125.00 anyway, on books, well, that's just too easy.

After that we came home, relaxed, did our own things, then met to veg out in front of the telly until bedtime.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Interesting Aftermath a From Season Five of "MasterChef"

A.W.A.D. - 14-Letter Words, 14-Letter Definitions

An Interesting Wife Swap...